my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Hardware / OS Discussions   » Joysticks & other Input / Output Devices   » CH F16 Combatstick or Fighterstick

Author Topic: CH F16 Combatstick or Fighterstick
Jason
Member # 1545

posted 07-06-2000 07:08 PM     Profile for Jason   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a CH Pro Throttle and a Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Pro(i know i can't use the throttle part of the Throttle) Should I buy either the F16 combatstick or fighterstick. i know the fighterstick has more programable functions. I am a JF-15 driver mostly.

------------------
Name one place that you love, the enemy has, and you can never stop staring at on girls.....their six

gbarclay
Member # 1212

posted 07-06-2000 07:11 PM     Profile for gbarclay   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ch Fighterstick all the way. Far superior to Combat stick.
Posts: 485 | From: Surrey BC Canada | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
scrapser
Member # 606

posted 07-07-2000 08:57 AM     Profile for scrapser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jason,
I have an F-16 Combatstick with an F-16 Fighterstick base (it's bigger) that I bought direct from CH Products for $65. I like having a thumb button instead of a hat and by using Speedkeys and the Pro Throttle buttons, I find that I generally have all the buttons I need. The F-16 Fighterstick has the most buttons and is a fine product, I'm just giving you my perspective for comparison's sake.

-scrapser

Posts: 195 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
oddsock
Member # 5456

posted 07-09-2000 05:13 AM     Profile for oddsock     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As far as I know, the making of Fighter Stick was stopped and they moved to the Combat Stick alone. I'm getting the combat stick in couple of a weeks, since I alredy got the pro throttle and Flightstick pro...

I'm waiting for the day that I can get the pedals and be a 133+ by spinning around my KA-52 in EECH multiplay...

------------------
Himmel, sukeltakaa!!!

Posts: 7 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jason
Member # 1545

posted 07-11-2000 10:09 PM     Profile for Jason   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well,
I bought the Fighterstick, and i love it! I got all my functions programed and now i can take anyone on in the on-line arena
HAHA

------------------
Name one place that you love, the enemy has, and you can never stop staring at on girls.....their six

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.