If you have read our three reviews yesterday, you will have noticed that the factory tweaked versions of the 5600 XT cards received BIOS updates that make them substantially faster.
NVIDIA lowered RTX 2060 pricing to 299 USD. And there’s where AMD made an 180 degree turn and pretty much created two separated SKUs for the 5600 XT. That would be the reference product, and then the factory tweaked (OC models) with greatly enhanced specs like a 180 Watt power envelope (opposed to 150W), an increase of the maximum turbo clock as well as a bump in GDDR6 memory data-rate going from 12 towards 14 Gbps.
Some board obviously already made retail prior to that BIOS update. Below you can see a collection of board partner links, with the BIOS updates and flash utilities.
- GIGABYTE RX 5600 XT Gaming OC New FA0 BIOS Update
- PowerColor RX 5600 XT Unleashed BIOS
- MSI Dragon Center (firmware update pushes through this software)
- ASRock RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming D3 | ASRock RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming D2 | ASRock RX 5600 XT Challenger D
- Sapphire Pulse BIOS (look for the support -> vBIOS firmware update on the page)
- XFX Thicc II Pro 1460/1620 MHz 1560/1620 MHz
- XFX Thicc III Pro 1420/1600 MHz 1615/1750 MHz