A great classic game returns!
Set during the War to End all Wars, Strategic Command Classic: World War I puts you in charge of the two opposite blocs that fought hard for supremacy in over 5 years: The Triple Entente and the Triple Alliance.
Take the chance to rewrite history in the conflict that shaped Europe’s destiny forever!
Get more information about the game on its Product Page!
- 35 countries, 8 major and 27 minor belligerents(up to 65 nations possible with the Editor)
- Trench Warfare – Units can build trenches and trench lines act to block further spotting under Fog of War
- Shells – Artillery and Rail Guns now accumulate shells each turn and may fire as many shells as they have available
- Research – The many areas available include the key WW1 areas of Trench Warfare and Shell Production
- Reconnaissance Spotting – Recon Bombers allow you to fly spotting missions behind enemy lines
- National Morale – This value can be increased or decreased by special events, combat losses, enemy and friendly territory held, and it can influence not only individual unit morale but also the entire collapse of a nation if the value drops below critical levels