Gary Grigsby’s War in the East Version 1.11.00 Update Released
Gary Grigsby’s War in the East has been updated to version 1.11.00! This version adds a tremendous amount of changes, among all:
- Improvements to stability, and speed of play vs the AI.
- Removal of several exploits.
- More information about losses in battle, and overall losses.
- Reduced garrison micromanagement.
- Manpower statistics in logistics phase log.
- Better automatic manpower and ground element management resulting in stronger units.
- Data export to CSV.
- Balance adjustments.
- UI improvements.
- New “CV Mode” game option.
- New ground element types.
- 74 new features, 41 bug fixes, 33 scenario changes, and 240 data changes.
- Note: Games started or saved with 1.11.00 are no longer backwards compatible with older versions.
But the changelog is truly huge, so be sure check it out here!
You can download the patch from here.