“Jade Dragon” Pushes Borders Eastward with New Features Spanning India and Transoxiana
Paradox Interactive, a stately pleasure palace devoted to ambitious rulers from all corners of the globe, announces a new expansion coming soon to Crusader Kings II. In “Jade Dragon,” the richest empire on earth looks to the west, seeking subjects and adventure.
In Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon, Paradox Development Studio introduces the Empire of China as an off-map influence that can give great rewards or great dangers to those whose realms lie in the shadow of the Dragon. Flatter the Emperor with gifts of gold or concubines. Ask favors from the mighty prince. Stay on the good side of his appointed marshals on your borders.
What’s the old saying about crisis being both “danger” and “opportunity”?
Paradox hopes you are not too Jaded to enjoy a new trailer.
Features coming in Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon include:
- The Imperial Majesty Request: A new “China Screen” lays out the status and desires of the Emperor of China, letting you keep tabs on what he wants and how to earn his grace
- Kow-tow For Now: Submit to the Empire as a tributary, always keeping an eye on the waning power of the Emperor, so you can time your escape to freedom
- Adventure in the Great Wide Somewhere: Disgruntled princes or curious adventurers may leave China to seek their own fortune to the west.
- Booty and the East: Collect wondrous new Chinese artifacts for your characters, and explore a new Silk Road system that adjusts returns based on China’s stability.
- Rally Points: Instruct your levies to automatically gather up exactly where you want them.
- Dictionary of Chinese Characters: New Chinese and Tibetan portraits and Chinese units bring the empire to life
- Eight New Casus Bellis: You can never have enough
For more information about Crusader Kings II, visit the games official website.