Tigers on the Hunt has received a tremendous upgrade, bringing the game to version 1.0.51! This version aims to fix several bugs experienced by the players, making the game more realistic than ever!
You can download the update from here.
- Russian SU 122 now has HEAT rounds (ISU 122 now does not have HEAT rounds)
- Fixed 1024×768 resolution issue for Log Window being too big as well as the Pop up window was not positioned properly
- When firing with an Ordnance/AFV vs target hex that only has AFV, the Infantry Target Type button will be disabled on the Target Type Dialog
- An AFV was sometimes stuck in a Close Combat/Melee even after Close Combat Segment was over
- Broken+ personnel unit in a Brush Hill hex is cannot be interdicted since Brush is not a clear terrain
- Broken+ personnel unit in a Woods Hill hex is cannot be interdicted as Woods is not a clear terrain
- AI, personnel unit firing with Flame Thrower will not now crash the game
Read the full changelog here.