The time has come for all the subjects of his Majesty to stand shoulder to shoulder against Fascism. Will you answer the call?
Together for Victory, the first expansion for Hearts of Iron IV (PEGI 7), is now available on major digital retailers. This add-on for Paradox’s grand strategy epic about the tumultuous years leading to and including WWII puts the British Dominions and Commonwealth nations in the spotlight.
The major new mechanic is the Autonomy system. Nations still subject to a greater power have a range of actions available to them depending on how subservient they are. A Dominion will have some constraints on its foreign policy, but will be more independent than a puppet regime. Through decisions and actions, these subjects can assert themselves and gain full independence.
Together for Victory also includes:
- New National Focuses: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and India each receive their own National Focus Trees, bringing their history to life
- Spearheads: A new order simplifies breakthroughs in land invasions
- Continuous Focuses: Choose a National Focus to boost your nation’s capabilities over time, prioritizing one aspect of your military machine over another
- Alternate Histories: Each of the Dominion nations has alternate history branches. Lead South Africa to a Communist revolution that will end segregation but alienate Great Britain. Make Canada a Fascist state warily eyeing the giant to the south.
- Tech Sharing: Cozy up to an advanced great power and take advantage of their research progress to accelerate your own development.
- Combat Log: Extensive details on the performance of your divisions in battle are now available for you, Commander.
- Request Lend Lease: Ask for assistance from across the seas in the form of lend lease, adding new vehicles and equipment to beleaguered armies.
- New Art: New portraits for new leaders, old leaders have some portraits redone, and new unit designs and event pictures make their debut.
Enlist for a new challenge in Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory.
For more game information click here.