Join the Worldwide Event to Compete for Loot and Premium Levels
Developer Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com are proud to announce that the newest update is now available on Armored Warfare. This update includes new Asian machines of destruction that will battle in close quarter combat in the coastal urban areas of the newest map for PvP. Zhang Feng, Armored Warfare’s latest Arms Dealer, will update player garages with Main Battle Tanks to change military conflict zones across the globe. There has not been a better time for players to engage in the challenging, fast-paced action of Armored Warfare.
View the video here.
Features introduced with update 0.13:
- Originating from China, a rising new arms dealer named Zhang Feng and his roster of dangerous Main Battle Tanks are available for all Commanders.
- Developed as a brand new indigenous tank that would be different from anything previously built in China, the WZ-1224 is a Tier 5 Premium MBT.
- Changes will be made so rewards in PvE function more similarly to PvP in order for the systems to be equitable and beneficial.
- Updates to the matchmaking system will provide an overall better experience and more balanced matches.
- further enhancements and changes to in-game systems to streamline player experience.
- This 1200×1200 meter map consists of several regions that offer plenty of space to flank your opponents – the southern bay area and the north offer wide arcs of fire, while the city can be used by heavier and slower vehicles to advance under cover.
Along with the newest update, both the European and the North American server Tank Commanders will be able to join one of the mercenary teams and seek glory and profit until March 6, 2016. Side with the White Lancers, led by cunning, former Colonel Jacek Kowalski, or show your allegiance to the Hellhounds mercenaries, led by ruthless Colonel Hans Krieger. Players fight for the cause and help their favorite leader rise to swift military domination! Support the Polish led or the German led mercenaries, and fight for a share of the profit. After the registration your choice cannot be changed! Register here.
The event will be split into three rounds (lasting roughly a week each) in a best-of-three playoff format. During each round, both teams will accumulate reputation, the sum of which will be displayed on the Armored Warfare website. Please note that only raw reputation counts, Premium Time does not affect the results. At the end of Round 1 and Round 2, the winner for the round will be announced and the overall score will be tracked, but the reputation gained will be reset for the following round. The mercenary team that manages to first win two full rounds will be declared the overall winners.
Check out the mercenary video here.
You can download the game for free and get more information at the official Armored Warfare website.