Source: The UbiBlog
Assassin’s Creed: Unity is nearly here. In advance of the launch of the franchise’s first true steps into the new generation, we’ve got an info-packed new 101 trailer, detailing everything from customization to co-op to the city of Paris. It even has new details on the mysterious time anomaly feature in the game.
- With 7 diverse districts, a near 1:1 scale, fully detailed interiors and the possibility of up to 5,000 NPCs on screen at a time, Assassin’s Creed Unity’s Paris promises to be the most immersive and systemic setting to date.
- For the first time, you will be able to craft the perfect Assassin to suit your playstyle. From your clothing and weapons to your skills, this Assassin will be unique to you. The Arno you create will then be carried over into co-op for all your friends to admire.
- Make use of the group skills when you’re trying out the co-op. Become a team healer or ammo supplier and help out your comrades. Everyone benefits from these perks. Create a balanced team to successfully take on the narrative-driven Brotherhood missions, the endlessly replayable Heist missions, or even just the free-roaming exploration of Paris.
- Historical figures like Napoleon, the Marquis de Sade, Louis XVI, Marie Antoinette and Robespierre all play roles in Assassin’s Creed Unity. Some will be friends, some will be foes, but all will be more realistic than any characters seen before in Assassin’s Creed, thanks to the power of the Anvil engine’s character design and motion capture.
- We recently revealed the new time anomaly feature in Assassin’s Creed Unity, though we provided very little information as to what exactly it is. Take a leap of faith into an unstable time anomaly and face Paris in a different time period – like the German occupation of Paris during World War II.